Monday, March 09, 2009

Vacation!

Yes! I am on vacation!

It actually started yesterday but I was lazy, lazy, lazy and didn't bother to blog about it then. I pretty much had a little me time while Curtis took Allison over to his Mom & Dad's. I watched two movies back to back...like I used to do when I was single and childless. I never get to see any movies anymore so this was a treat for me. I watched "Made of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey (YUMMY!) and "The Banger Sisters" with Susan Sarandon and Goldie Hawn. Yes. I know that movie is like 7 years old but I never saw it! I liked them both very much.

Today the real fun starts. This is the vacation I take to regroup. I need this time to get some things done. I need this time to get caught up. I need this time to clear out the closets and drawers. I need this time to plan the changes I want to make in our home. I need this time to keep my sanity.

I am finding that I need one of these vacations every year!

So the picture is not how I'm spending vacation. It was just the first image that appeared when I Googled "vacation." :)

Well. I gotta run and get to it!
Have Fun!
Pin It

2 comments:

Controlling My Chaos said...

I wish you a productive AND relaxing vacation.

That Girl said...

I'm jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails